Thursday 31 January 2013

Question Time

Random question time is something I've been wanting to do for a while. Thanks to Kenlie and Brittany whose blogs I read and inspired this post.

So here goes.

Favourite Season?
I have 2: Winter because it's Christmas and Summer because I love the heat and it's my birthday.

Summer Flowers #flowers, #nature, #pinsland, https://apps.facebook.com/yangutu/
Summer!
Winter.
Winter!
Favourite colour?
I'd have to say blue is my favourite colour.
blue
Don't know what the flower theme is about!


Favourite number?
It's always been the day I was born, so 4.

Number Four, Trev Yoder

Favourite type of food?
It used to be Chinese. But lately I haven't really been cooking/ or eating anything in particular.
(I guess I've watched too many episodes of Food Inspectors. I have a love/hate relationship with that show.)


question mark symbol made of clouds

Hot or Cold?
I naturally run cold. My hands are always freezing; sometimes even in the summer or even when I go abroad. But I definitely are a heat kind of a girl. Love the sun.

sun

Favourite Drink?
This varies from day to day. Last week I was loving green tea and water (bottled). Why does water always taste better in a bottle?

green tea
Not my cup. But I want!
Shoes or Handbags?
Shoes all the way. I have acquired quite a collection of converse over the years.
Converse
I actually have the red in this design.


Flats or Heels?
I'm a practical kind of a girl, so flats. But there's nothing wrong with a heel on an evening out or special occasion.
Loving these! Brogues with a pop of neon at Boden
I have Black Brogues but these Brown ones are cute.

Favourite piece of Jewellery?
I'd have to say I LOVE rings. I always where at least one on my left hand.

not your average rings...love
Once again not my hand, but it's a cute way to wear rings a different way and it's on my Pinterest Jewellery board.
Favourite Nail Varnish?
At the moment Nude. Actually my new obsession is a Rimmel varnish called Caramel Cupcake, which sounds good but looks good. It's great if you want something on your nail that's neutral.

Love nude.... Caramel cupcake by rimmel.
Those aren't my nails, but you get the picture. And it looks great on all skin tones.


Favourite television programme at the moment?
Ok so I have a few. Girls, 2 Broke Girls, The New Normal and that new Kevin Bacon show is good. The Following. My mom told me to try it and you know what it's really good.

Girls, Season 1 DVD2 Broke Girls Super drôle, j'adore


I can't believe it's the last day of January already. This month has flown by, though Christmas doesn't feel that far gone.

Enjoy the last day of January.

Anyway I best get going and get ready. I have an appointment to get to, then I have a late Uni class.

Tell me some of your favourites :) !


No comments:

Post a Comment