Monday 30 December 2013

MIMM # Number I've Lost Track...

I woke up today, late, and I realised after a wonder downstairs that it was in fact Monday. I haven't partaken in MIMM for so long that I thought it was about time to get back on that horse!

Nothing that crazy happened this weekend! It was mainly spent driving back to my Uni town to do a shift at work on Saturday and then driving back. The trip usually isn't that bad and on a good day I can get there within the hour. But on Friday it was a nightmare! I go motorway and am only normally on there for 35 minutes, but on Friday I found myself at a standstill and it ended up taking me 2.15 hours! I couldn't believe it. But I was lucky enough to have good tunes on all the way to help time go faster.

Here are some of my favourite tunes at the moment!

Pitbull ft Kesha - Timber

Sam Smith - Money on my Mind

Arctic Monkeys - One for the road

Jake Bugg - Slumville Sunrise

Tinie Tempah ft Labrinth - Lover not a Fighter

...and that's just to name a few. There are plenty more that I am loving at the moment, after the Crimbo tunes got unticked and taken off my ipod on Saturday.

These are definitely making my new workout playlist :-D

Speaking of working out. I really need to get back into the swing of things and set myself some new goals for the month of January.

I am definitely not one of those people who set goals at the beginning of the year. Instead I am someone who is constantly writing down goals, sometimes daily because that's the easiest way I find to get stuff done. But when it comes to fitness I like to make my goals monthly as they feel more achievable. So there will be a post coming on those very soon!

Here are some of my favourite photos taken over the month of December.


From Boxing Day, which I spent with my mommy!

I have been loving candles lately :-D Here's my windowsill display.

Is it a bit vain that I made a Instapicframe of my favourite Selfies from the month of December? Probably.

And I obviously couldn't make a Selfie collage without making one for my favourite eats and drinks of the month!

Left to Right, and down.

Left - A Mixed Berries, Greek Yoghurt and Milk concoction. It was so good and really filling!

Right - Scrambled Cheese and Egg on a Buttered Cheese and Chilli infused Roll. Sounds fancy but was actually a pretty cheap meal to cook! And I always have eggs in the fridge.

Left - My Crimbo Roast Dinner. It was scrumptious.

Right - My new favourite Orange and Chocolate Pancakes, inspired from the pancake queen herself Heather! Definitely my favourite new recipe of the month. And I've made them a total of four times now...I'm a little addicted I would say.

Left - I finally got to try a Christmas cup from Costa...and I now can't remember the name. I know I instagramed it, so maybe the names there?! Something Caramel I think...

And on the Right we have an old classic...banana and peanut butter on toast. You just can't go wrong with it!

Well so much for a short post?! Thank you to Katie for hosting :-D

What was your favourite "new to you" recipe of the month? Leave me the links below if you can 
:-D

Anybody else been taking a lot of Selfies over the Christmas period? I always feel a little self concious when I do and oh so vain. 


xoThanks for Readingxo

No comments:

Post a Comment