Wednesday 23 July 2014

WIAW: Because I Finally Remembered!

It feels like forever since I linked up with Jenn for a WIAW post. But I finally remembered to get some candid shots of my eating from yesterday and I thought why not blog it...

This will be a quick post as I am currently sweating my ass off and all I am doing is sitting on my bed. The good weather has hit and I want to make the most of it. Living in England you never know exactly how long this amazing weather will last. It could literally be gone tomorrow!

                                                            Meal One


Snack One



Meal Two



Snack Two and Three




Meal Three



Now the warm weather has finally hit, I find myself reaching for the easy to plate (no slaving over a stove), chilled and fresh meals. Grab and Go is what I have been about recently and it is definitely evident in these photos!

Can't wait to sneak a peek at everyone elses eats...let's go.

xoChloexo


No comments:

Post a Comment