Monday 10 June 2013

And The Week Begins Again

Happy Monday. The weather has been so beautiful over here lately. Good weather really does make things a whole lot better!  I've always loved Summer and great weather, after all I am a June baby :-) But I love waking up in the morning to light flooding in through the windows. It just makes getting up a pleasure, rather than a chore.

Thanks to Katie for hosting.

At the weekend we went to Stourport, which is a little town not far away from where we live. We've been going there since I was little. Although the rides no longer look scary it's such a great day out, especially with good weather.

I've never been a fan of crazy golf I'll admit it, but yesterday a passion was ignited. Turns out I'm actually ok-ish! Who knew? I'm quite a competitive person anyways, and crazy golf was no exception. I admit it. I got a little too into it, and out of me, my mom and my brother, I won. I think it's a new summer favourite! Sadly I forgot to take photos, but we spent most of the time laughing at each others frustration.

And now for a photo dump of my weekend!



Me and Osh



Me and Momma 



Ice Cream. Real, delicious Ice Cream

Me and Osh

Blogging in the Sun



How was your weekend?

A round of crazy golf anyone?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chloe, sounds like you guys had alot of fun. Your pictures are great too, I like the Mickey Mouse lol. By the way you're beautiful. Congratulations on your successes so far. And I pray you feel better. ;@)

    ^_^ Seeya
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thanks Christina :D We certainly did! I was exhausted by the end of the day.

      Thank you for stopping by X0X0

      Delete