Thursday 27 June 2013

Daily #1 (Day in the Life)

I am seriously thinking about doing daily posts for a week or so, and seeing if it will help me get back on track. Just to help me document my daily eats and exercise at the end of each day. Short, snappy posts about my day and reflecting on the successes. I am unwilling to say that I am on a "downer" at the moment because I don't believe that it's true. Sure, I am not feeling my best. Don't get me wrong, people can't always control the circumstances/situations etc that they are put in but I have a number of choices to make in one given day, and it's up to me to decide them. Good or bad. Happy or sad. I believe in the power of positivity, and I am determined to get that back.

The power of Positive Thinking


Daily Eats: 27/06

Small Banana

Breakfast w one unpictured Cob

Snack before Dinner

Beef Lasagne, Micro Fries, and Vegetables.

Same Bagel as below - only I ate half and toasted the other.

Cinnamon and Raisin Bagel w Crunchy PB and Small Banana


Daily Exercise: 27/06

None today, but I did make it out of the house which is the most that I have done since my 4 miles on the treadmill on Monday. Hopefully tomorrow I'll wake up feeling even better than I did today.


Have a great day/evening :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment