Sunday 12 January 2014

I'm Running on Dark Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Caffeine...



need this as a tattoo


I love that quote.

Between working full-time this week and sleeping until 1 on my days off, I am wiped! I am running on dark chocolate, peanut butter and caffeine and it's not a pretty picture. I managed to get some chores done. I hung up my clean washing that's been sitting the washing bag for days. Disgusting I know. But I still haven't got around to changing my bed, hoovering my room and just having a general clean.

This week my priorities were to work my hours instead of finish my school assignments and on reflection that may have been a bad decision. But times of tight and some extra cash could help. So I have basically spent the past few days playing catch-up. That means the gym has been put on hold.

I managed to get a gym session in Friday and my upper chest is still quite sore. But that's all I've managed exercise wise this week. Like I said my priorities didn't match my previous goals this week. But I accommodated and didn't do too badly. My eating hasn't been super clean but I've been trying and it's a step in the right direction.

I have my goals for this week already written down in my diary, and they go as follows.

*Drink more fluids.

*Go to they gym 4 times (one of those may be changed to a walk, given my two assignment deadlines).

*Avoid eating after 7.30 pm.

Drinking more fluids seems to always be a goal of mine, but it works to remind myself how important it is.

I always want to get to the gym and once these deadlines are over things will be easier to make that a reality.

And finally not eating after a certain time has always been a good goal of mine. And when I get into the swing of things this is an easy one to maintain! It's all about exercising that willpower again. Like any other muscle I know it will get stronger with repetition.

If You Still Talk About It, You Still Care About It.
Or Write About It...

xoThanks for Readingxo

No comments:

Post a Comment