Monday 24 March 2014

Let's Not Waste Another Week

That's all I feel like I am achieving at the moment. The days have been ticking by and I've been letting them. It's horrible to know where I would be if I had taken control again sooner. But, there you have it, it's time to take control again.

Breathe...
(Source)

I definitely need this cup in my life!

Lately I've been satisfied by simple things like breathing in and breathing out...
(Source)

Need to find a place to buy this mug/cup. So, if you know of a place to get one, let me know.

I need to stop thinking of it (this new process) as continuing on. I don't think that's productive. Instead I am starting anew. I'm going to begin again, at this weight, at this fitness ability, and work my way up.


Well said! Try to replace worrying with staying focused on your goals, being productive and always being positive.


At the end of the day, it is never too late to achieve what you want if you try again.

So, with that said, I am trying again. With new goals. With new dreams. And....a new direction.

Preciously Me blog : You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream

Everything for once isn't set in stone for the next few months, let alone the next year. But instead of avoiding it, I need to start getting things in order. That's the only way to get through this. And a routine of diet and exercise, coupled with the rest, like staying hydrated, can only help with this goal.

Do you have any new goals?


xoChloexo

No comments:

Post a Comment