Monday 15 April 2013

Being Marvellous At The Beginning Of A Stressful Week

It's the beginning of a new week and with it brings one of my favourite blogger link-ups. MIMM! Thanks to Katie for hosting as always.



These next 4 and a half weeks are going to be tough and demanding, both physically and mentally. The physical side-effects are probably going to be that I have headaches and feel sleep deprived, I just hope that wont affect my weight etc. It's going to be a struggle but I know that the end is so close now for this second year that I want to be working on over-drive, so I can make sure I achieve the best I can achieve. After this there will be a long break of nothingness, or rather should I say not much planned, structured and scheduled, which I will have to make sure to correct. Simply as I am the kind of person who benefits from structure and schedules etc. So that will be something to work on over summer. Staying busy and getting things done even though it's not necessary or an emergency! That will probably be one of my biggest challenges this summer.

But as somebody said! I need to stop concentrating so hard on the future because I am missing the present and now.

I want to make sure that I've always got things to look forward to no matter how tired I feel.

Right now the weather is definitely showing signs of Spring. It's mild but raining quite bad and it feels like all day, but definitely most of it. I hate this kind of weather! If it was left to me I would have skipped straight from Winter to Summer. My favourite seasons go in this order - Summer, Winter, Autumn and then finally Spring. I guess I just really hate the Rain.

I have so much to get done that I need to jot everything down in my diary to make sure nothing is missed! That would be annoying and I have had weeks where there's so much to do that something gets missed off the list =( And this week I am also going to work on getting enough sleep, early nights and early to rise is probably what I need!

Yep.
I am going to use this quote in all aspects of my life, not just fitness and exercise.

silver linings.
Haven't seen this film yet, but definitely want to!

positive attitude
This is so true and something I definitely forget when times get stressful.

I'm going to say that to the next grumpy person I run into :) or to myself when I'm grumpy
This made me laugh. There are definitely days when we all need this said to us =D


Yes! I have to keep this is mind.
Love this one!
This week is going to be a toughy and very draining and taxing, but at the end of it there will be more than one silver lining I am sure.

This Friday my mom will drive down to pick me up and we will be going to see Pink! on Sunday night. I don't feel very excited at the moment, just because I know that there's a lot to get done between now and then, but I know that by Thursday night I will be really looking forward to it =D

Happy Monday Folks! Start the week off right wherever you are =D





No comments:

Post a Comment