Monday 8 April 2013

Friend Making Mondays #6

It's good to be back answering Kenlie's questions. So here we go.

wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg

Thanks to Kenlie for hosting one of my favourite blogger link-ups =D

1.If you could be a recurring star on a show that is currently on TV, which show would you choose?

Hmm... So many shows to choose, but without hesitation the first one to come to mind was Bones, followed by Criminal Minds (mainly because of Derek - Shemar Moore). Yes I think it would be cool to play a detective or a crime fighter working for the good guys!

2. Name the movie that you are most embarrassed to admit that you love. 

Nothing springs to mind immediately, but it would probably have to be some kind of musical movie like Hairspray or something (the John Travolta one). It's really sad but I had a major phase of watching all the same when I was about 13/14 and I still know all the words to the songs!

3.Name one show that you’ve never seen and would love to watch.

I did say I'd like to see something from the beggining the other day to my mom, but what was it? May have to return to this because normally if I like a show I'll try to go back to the beginning and catch-up. I like back story when it comes to TV shows!

4.Do you ever go to movies alone?

No. Going to the cinema to see a movie is something I tend to do with either family members or friends. Just because it's a nice way to hang out and spend some time together. If I can't find anyone to watch the movie I like the look of with me (which isn't often as my friends and family cover all genres) I usually just skip it. I went to see the new Oz film with my brother the other day and I still don't know what to make of it. Has anyone else seen it? It looked amazing visually don't get me wrong, but I felt that I could have came up with a better plot because I felt that that's where it was lacking, and it felt like it dragged after an hour and half to say it was a 2hr and 20 minute film.

Anyways... getting back on track...

5.If you could only watch one TV show for the next year, which show would you choose and why? 

That's easy Gilmore Girls because that show never gets old to me - actually I'm changing my answer to question number one to Gilmore Girls. I'd love to be one of the family members!

6.If you could star in one reality show, which one would it be and why?  

Hmm... I don't really like reality shows to be honest. The only one I ever watch is biggest loser, but I wouldn't want to be on it. Ooh or maybe as one of the trainers that might be fun, working with Bob and Jillian would be great : D

7.If someone rented a billboard for you, what would it say?

I haven't got a clue! I am going to have to pass this question I think. Maybe something motivational to others?!

8.Who is the most famous person with whom you have been in the same room? 

Only people I have gone to see in Concert, so... Pink! I am going to see her in a couple of weeks too, so excited. It will be my second time!

9.If you were chosen to be a contestant on a TV game show, which show would you want to be on? 

My first reaction was ehh I have no desire to be on a game show, but then one came to me. Here in the UK we have  a game show called Pointless where you have to find a pointless answer to a question. You go on with a partner and I think that would be fun, although the hosts would make me cringe! Just with the bad jokes that contestants don't want to laugh at but find themselves doing it anyways.

10.If there was a movie being made about you, which actor would you choose to play you?

Hmm now how would you pick? Would you pick based on looks and/or personality in similarity to you similarities to you  or just someone whose personality and looks you like? Decisions decisions ... I am going to have to get back to that one.

Wow! These are toughies this week =D Love them still though. I am going to ponder the last question and get back to it in another post or in the comments. I really can't pick. I am sure though it will come to me when I least expect it. Actually, I may just ask my friends and fam the question and then pick one =D

2 comments:

  1. Psh, I don't think it's sad that you know all the words to Hairspray... I might know them all too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of those things than when it comes on you can't help but sing along =D

      Delete