Monday 27 May 2013

Friend Makin Monday #12

wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg
Thanks to Kenlie for hosting : D

Summer Fun

1. What is your favourite summer fruit?

That's hard because I love fruit, especially in the summer. But I would probably have to say berries. Strawberries and Blackberries mostly. I got a punnet of both the other day, and the blackberries were huge and definitely a favourite.

2. Do you know how to swim?

Yes : D I love to go swimming. I was going regularly a few months a go and then deadlines happened. But I'll definitely be going in the summer months. 

3. Do you prefer sun or snow?

I am definitely a Sun person full stop. Although I have nothing against the snow as long as it comes in the winter months only! Not March like it did this year.

4.   What temperature do you like most inside your home? 

I have no idea! But at the moment there's no heating on in our house.

5. Is it humid where you live?

I'm in the UK so unfortunately not! But as I write this post the sun is shining : D

6. What is your favourite food to put on the grill?

There's so many, Chicken, Kebabs, Beef Burgers, Veggies... you get the idea. I like a bbq!

7. Do you prefer to wear a one-piece  or two-piece swim suit?

I prefer a two-piece, unless I am actually going swimming (so anything doesn't unloosen when it shouldn't). I don't know one pieces just look freaky on me. My bodies better broken up I guess.

8. What is your favourite summer drink?

Lager/Beer/Cider... There are many and surprisingly all alcoholic. My sober drink of choice would be orange juice. I love the stuff but the sugar hurts the roof of my mouth to keep drinking it on a regular basis.

9. Do you prefer the pool or the ocean

I love both. I guess I just like being in the water. It makes me feel light and alive!

10. What are you looking forward to most over the summer?

Paris for a week is most definitely going to be a highlight, but I'm sure there will be loads to post about all the way through summer!

Great questions!

Have a happy Monday : D

No comments:

Post a Comment