Monday 20 May 2013

Marvelous Because It's Monday

Can't believe we are more than half way through May! This week is hopefully going to be more relaxed than last weeks, but still productive. I find I get bored of the holidays quite quickly if I haven't got a schedule. But this year I'm trying to keep myself productive and busy. Which is why I sort of have a general plan for the week, and I will have a general plan going into each work. Structure is a tool I always use and each time I thrive. It's powerful and almost always gets to me to the place I want to go. Whether that's weight goals or academic goals, I use it for everything.

Thanks to Katie as always for being our host : D

Another use of my time has been used spending hours on Pinterest. Just coming up with random ideas for a tattoo that I want to get this Summer. Heres a few things I want to take inspiration from.

dreamcatcher tattoo
 (Source)

Whatever will be, will be

Live the life you love. Love the life you live.

be kind to yourself tattoo

Ink

These are just some that I've come across over the weekend and re-pinned. Don't know what the final outcome will be yet but I have a month or so to decide.

Me and my house mates, plus a few people from their course went out late Thursday night to a club. I knew what I was going to wear. A new playsuit sadly unpictured, but I couldn't decide on a nail polish so I chose 2. This is what I ended up with!



After Thursday night at the club and then a birthday meal out with one of my friends Friday lunch time, it's fair to say I was cream crackered and spent Saturday and Sunday doing nothing too straining. And I'm still really tired. 

Hopefully I'm revived throughout the week!

Happy Monday : D


No comments:

Post a Comment