Thursday 4 July 2013

Daily #(technically)8 (Day in the Life)

Obviously I didn't post yesterday but that was just due to being too tired, as I'll explain more in this post.

Today has been a successful day where exercise is concerned. This morning I begrudgingly got out of bed at 09:30, yes that is 9.30 am. I have no idea what's the matter with me at the moment. I just really am struggling to get out of bed in the mornings. I think I need to be more organised throughout the day, with blog posts etc and get a few early nights. I'm an eight hours a night girl through and through, and going to sleep later and later means I am waking up having the same amount of sleep but my body's waking up later and later. So tonight I intend to get an early night and maybe go upstairs for a film or whatever about half ten at the latest. Baby steps is what I need right now, no huge giant-sized steps but small, manageable steps.

The older I get, the more I realise it's not about how big the steps are but about taking smaller steps with more consistency and repetition so to speak.

I still haven't thought properly about weighing in, but my plan for tomorrow and onwards is to get a good workout everyday and also try and get out for a walk every day, whatever time it may be that I decide to go because it's never too late.

it's never too late
Source.

It's Never Too Late To Start Your Day Over - download this free printable and put into a Mod Podged frame!
Source.


Daily Eats: 04/07

By the way sorry about photo quality!


In between these two I had a medium Iced Soya Latte.



I have to be honest and admit that I went back for a second packet of french fries. It's lucky they have less calories and fat than other packets!


At the end of the evening I decided to have 2 small apricots and a cappuccino. 

I know my food looks very bland today and it was definitely not the best day I could have had, but it happened and I'm instead focusing on my next meal, which will be meal number one tomorrow.

Daily Exercise: 04/07

+Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred Level 2.

Fingers Crossed for Tomorrow :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment