Wednesday 3 July 2013

What I've Been Able To Eat Wednesday...

Lately, I am trying to be more aware of what I am putting in my mouth and when. I have been trying to clean up and improve my diet. Now I know it's never going to be the perfect diet, but I am aiming for it to be the "perfect" diet for me. As, most of you know I struggle with diagnosed and undiagnosed stomach ailments, and I should really follow up on what my doctor said and go to the hospital to get the camera down my throat. So in light of that I try to eat foods that tend not to cause the most upset to my stomach, but lately I haven't been eating amazingly with white flour creeping its way back in!

But anyways, I am making improvements and hopefully I'll see the results soon.

Here's my photo bomb of pictures. There's extra due to not participating last week.

This Week/ Last Week

Breakfasts:











Snacks/ Treats:













Dinners:








Peas and Crayons
Thanks to Jenn for hosting :-D


Happy Wednesday :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment