Thanks to Kenlie for hosting.
1. Share something that you enjoy doing when you’re alone.
There's loads to say, but the main ones are to dance and sing. I'm an ok dancer but my singer is terrible, but I always think as long as you know you can't sing it's fine to do so. If that makes sense?!
2. What do you plan to eat next?
Breakfast, at some point. My stomach hasn't started off the day well so I probably won't be ready for food for a while. But I know if I don't eat heartburn will happen.
3. When did you first travel on a plane? Where did you go?
It was probably a family trip when I was about 5 to Spain, can't remember exactly where we went though. But I remember it distinctly because it was a few months after my sister had been born.
4. Do you currently have a crush on someone? If so, share a few of the reasons why.
Hmm... I am not fond of the word "crush" full stop. It makes me wince and cringe for some reason. I prefer the word "like" I know it's pretty general but it doesn't make me pull faces. But the answer is yes =D
5. List one thing that disgusts you that probably wouldn't bother someone else.
People sharing other peoples drinks. I say this with no hesitation. This has always freaked me out since I was little!
6. If you could buy a new car tomorrow (and money was no object) what would you buy?
Probably a BMW, maybe a M3?
7. Who was the first person who broke your heart?
Hmm. A hard one to answer.
8.If you could spend the night with a celebrity tonight, who would it be?
Ehh... I have no immediate thoughts!
9. Are you a morning person or a night person?
It depends on a number of factors. And I have been both. I always find that being a morning person is better for me. But lately I find myself staying up really late. Like 3 am but that's what end of term brings unfortunately!
10. What’s your favorite board game?
That's easy Monopoly!
11. Can you play an instrument? If so, what do you play?
I got into playing the keyboard in highschool, and actually it was a present I got for Christmas one year. But I wouldn't say I could play in the first place properly, let alone anymore.
12. What is the last thing you ate?
Cereal, Bitesize shredded wheat - both plain and honey nut in a cup with Milk.
13. Do you wear a watch?
No. I used to at school. I always needed to know the time. Now I just check my phone or laptop or ask someone else, but maybe I'll re-invest again one day.
14. Do you go to church?
No. I haven't been in years, but my family aren't particularly that religious.
15. Do you ever wish on stars?
16. Have you ever been on a motorcycle?
No. But I think it would be cool at least once. I wouldn't want to drive one permanently but on the back of someone else maybe =D
17. What is the last thing you purchased?
Food run. Fruit and Cheese. So boring.
18. How big is your bed?
Double. At both homes. Uni home and home home!
19. What size shoe do you wear?
A uk 7.
20. What are you looking forward to most in the coming week?
I am going to see Pink with my mom this Sunday so that!
Happy Monday guys =D Can't wait to read everyone elses!