Wednesday 1 May 2013

WIAW - The Studying Edition


Peas and Crayons
Thanks to Jenn for hosting :D

Well for those studying and revising for exams it's that time of the year again, when for me at least, my food becomes very snacky. I try to make sure it's healthy treats, but in my breaks I need both sugar and caffeine to keep me going. Now at the moment that caffeine is Tea. I can't get enough of the stuff!

And this is My favourite cup to drink it out of at the moment ;)

My snacks are a mixture of things, depending on whether I am craving sugar with something sweet, or whether I want something savoury. It all depends. Now the other day I went shopping and I found mini snack size packets of gingerbread men. I love ginger bread men and biscuits and any other form of ginger, but I can never get through a packet of biscuits and so these are great.


If I have been wanting savoury snacks, I have been naughtily reaching for the crisps,and I'm not talking low in fat etc. The Crisp Crisps! But they are all gone now and I won't be buying them again any time soon. So now I am trying to be a bit healthier with my savoury snacks! But when I am studying I don't want a big meal and so my snacks have to keep me going.

Poppyseed Crackers with 30 grams of Cheddar.

Other than being snacky lately I am trying to not buy freezer meals, and instead make my own meals using fresh ingredients. I think I am just going to throw all the pictures in now and let you guys see the kind of things I have been eating!

Laughing Cow Cheese, Wholemeal Toast, Scrambled Egg with Ketchup.


My own Wholewheat Pasta and Veggies Concoction, topped with Cheddar.

Honey Nut Bitesize Shreddies, Greek Yoghurt, topped with Banana.


Honey Nut Bitesize Shredded Wheat with topped Chopped Nuts and Milk.


Golden Delicious Apple with Nutella.

Takeaway Chinese - Doesn't look very appetising but it was a Treat for day I passed my Driving Test.

Loving this lately, Wholewheat Toast topped with Crunchy PB and Banana.


Chicken and Veggies topped with Nandos own blend of Peri Peri chicken, with Brown Rice and Mayo and Mint Sauce.

And that's the studying edition.


Have a great Wednesday and Happy May 1st :D

How the hell are we in May already?




7 comments:

  1. Everything looks tasty especial your yogurt parfait! Happy WIAW!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Frances, but next time I'm having different cereal. Having Yoghurt instead of milk with shreddies was a really bad idea! :D

      Delete
  2. It's exam time for me too. Good luck with yours! The PB, banana and toast is a classic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Luck, right back :D It is and to say I only got into PB this time last year!!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on passing your driving test,and good luck for all of your exams! :)
    Cheddar Cheese is amazing,definitely my favorite cheese on this whole huge planet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I am loving cheese even more so at the moment, but it has to be mature cheddar or extra strong. Definitely something with a bit of flavour :D

      Delete