Happy Friend Makin Monday! I best get cracking with these questions.
1. Do you use coupons?
Yeah, definitely. If I can use a coupon for anything and save a little money I will. I don't know why some people get so embarrassed over them. If you can save some money, then what's the harm? Plus, over Summer I always become hooked on that Coupon Programme over on Discovery : D
2. How often do you weigh yourself?
Hmm... this ones difficult as I go through phases. But at the moment it's once a week : D
3. What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
Wow! There was so many shows I used to love, but for some reason the one that's sticking out to me the most right now is Keenan and Kel. I used to love that show and also beg my mom to buy me Orangeade (soda)!
4. How often do you drink alcohol?
I have to say I do love to have a drink. I'm a student so when I meet up with friends it's usually over drinks! I'd say twice a week, depending on the week. My birthday is coming up and so because I am meeting up with so many people separately, there will probably be a lot of toasts :D
5. Have you ever met a celebrity or public figure that you really admire?
No, can't say that I have.
6. If you had to choose between only your cell phone or only your laptop all week which would you choose?
That's easy I'd choose my Laptop. I literally call my Laptop my "baby". Whereas, with my phone I often forget where I have put it down! Plus, I'd be able to go on Facebook and contact people through that :D
7. What is your favourite brand of detergent?
I live in the Uk, so I normally stick to using Ariel and Lenor.
8. If there was a movie about your life, who would play the role?
Absolutely, no idea.
9. What book are you currently reading?
Well, I absolutely love reading, but because I take a degree that involves a lot of reading I haven't actually read for myself in ages. But my last exam is tomorrow so I can't wait to pick up the books again, and I have a huge pile to get through!
10. If you could spend one day on vacation anywhere in the world, which place would you choose?
Oh, no, only one day? It doesn't really seem worth going! But hypothetically I would probably choose somewhere in Spain :D
There we have it. Those are my answers, and I hope to get around to reading everyone else's by Friday.
Have a great day :D