Thanks to Kenlie Our Host : D
Getting To Know You (Me :D)
1. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
No, but I like to swim. Although I'm not completely avert to the idea of swimming naked. The opportunity just has never cropped up ; D
2. If you could choose an exotic vacation destination today, where would you go?
Italy, somewhere, anywhere, I'm not fussed!
3. Do you prefer to live in the city or the suburbs?
Where I live at Uni is definitely a smaller town than what I am used to back home. But I'd say it's a pretty good size. Although I like both : D
4. If you could paint, draw or illustrate any masterpiece in the world, what would it be?
I'm a writer not an artist so my masterpiece would have to be a novel. But I'd set it in France so I could describe all the wonderful architecture and culture the country has to offer.
5. What is your favourite dish to cook when you’re cooking for one?
Wraps, both chicken or mince meat with all the different toppings. Salsa is a favourite!
6. Who has recently influenced you in a spectacular way?
Hmm... I'm not sure of the answer to this?!
7. Have you ever considered dating a person who’s younger than you? If so, how young would you go?
I'm with Kenlie, it completely depends on the guy, but I tend to gravitate to men older than me.
8. What do you typically wear when you’re at home with no plans to go out?
That ones easy. Pyjamas, a hoodie, no bra, scraped back messy hair and no make up!
9. Do you prefer a shower or a bath?
I usually take showers. I love baths, but because I'm quite tall baths are always awkward for me and always hurt my neck because of the position I have to lie in.
10. When you meet strangers are you outgoing or more introverted?
It depends on how comfortable I am with the person. I'm definitely always friendly and smiley though.
That was a great bunch of questions again.
Happy Monday : D