Monday 13 May 2013

Marvelous in My "May Mayhem"

Happy Monday Guys! So, it will be my last exam tomorrow. I can't really say how I think my exams have gone, other than this year I have stressed less about them. I don't know what that's down to, probably a combination of things! I have suffered with "panic disorder" and "anxiety" for as long as I can remember. And over the years the strength of both has come in waves, with some being stronger than others.

I need this right now. 3 weeks to last exam, exhausted, working extra at my job, 2 preteens, husband home on disability for health and depression, my depression looking for foothold - I just want to sleep, forget about assignments, exams, whatever. I can hang on fir 3 more weeks. I hope....

But lately I feel as though I am doing a good job with both, and maintaining it. My levels have definitely reduced, and I don't get as anxious about things that are out of my control as much any more. This is something I've been working on for a while now, and though I feel like there are still things to work on and improve, for once I don't feel trapped. Which, let me tell you, is one of the best feelings in the world. I am not restrained, constrained or labelled, meaning I am free to enjoy and marvel in my Monday.

Thanks to Katie for hosting : D

It's both exciting and slightly nervy (but only slightly), to consider the many possibilities that Summer can bring with it, and I am sure I'll be speaking more about it in weeks to come. But heres a list of plans and things I hope to accomplish over Summer. It's weird because back in January I would never have thought the months would go so quick. But they have and I'm sitting here now, typing and dreaming of Summer. Sadly the beautiful weather we had has now gone into hiding, but I'm not going to let that put a dampener on my break!

So here goes! My Birthday will be on the fourth, I leave for Paris on the sixteenth (both of June), possibly going to a wedding in July, also in July we are all (and by all I mean the "uni bunch") meeting up back in our Uni town to hang out all together. There's so much more, as well as spending time with the family and my friends from back home. Also I am hoping to get a car this summer, so that's also exciting!

CAUTION NEW DRIVER on board Car Sticker  window Decal by kasefazem, $4.90
I definitely think I will be needing this sticker : D

 But it also gives me a chance to get back into my fitness and set me some summer fitness goals. My treadmill is at home and when I go back I absolutely love using it! As well as lifting my weights. Which is another goal I'd like to achieve over summer. I seriously need to build up my reps again : D

Build Muscle @Brooke Jones
And also get this vest top!

Wow I really could go on rambling all day about Summer goals! Maybe, I need to make a separate post ; D



Is anybody else already looking forward to Summer?

Do you ever set Summer goals?

Have a great start to the week : D

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a fun and jam packed summer ahead!! Wooohooo! Yay for maybe getting a new car too!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Katie :D I hope so! There's nothing worse than having nothing to do over Summer.

      Delete