Wednesday 22 May 2013

What I've Been Eating Lately

Lately, I've been trying to cook big batched meals and then live off them. That way I get lots of veg into my diet without too much thinking about it or hassle. But I've also been quite snacky s lately. So there's been lots of that : D

Peas and Crayons
Thanks to Jenn Our Host : D

Here we go!


Pasta Sauce, Wholewheat Pasta, Red Onion and Mushrooms + Cheese.
Granary Toast + Crunchy PB

Jalfrezi Curry, Mixed Peppers, Red Onion, Mushrooms, Chicken + Poppadoms.

Chilli: Lean Steak Mince Meat, Mixed Peppers, Mushrooms, Red Onion, Jacket Potato + Cheese.

Jacket Pot + Baked Beans + Cheese + Light Mayo.

Friday Night Treat!
Anybody Else try this? I'm not a fan of the chocolate Ice Cream Side.

Strawberries + Praline Milk Choc.

Snack: Red and Green Grapes.


Toast + Margarine + Boiled Eggs + Ketchup.

Wholewheat Crackers + Light Cottage Cheese.

Nutella + Banana + Strawberries.

Late Night Snack: Pistachios + Milk.

Banana.




Anyone else feeling snacky lately?

Has anyone else tried the Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream? What did you think?

Happy Wednesday Folks :D


8 comments:

  1. I'm right with you on making big batches of things, Chloe! I do that a lot in the winter...sometimes I'll make 3 different types of soup on the weekend, then eat it all week! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Frances :D Yeah I do it all the time when I'm living away from home at University!

      Delete
  2. Mmm yum :) everything looks really good; I was really disappointed with that doughble whammy..the chocolate ice cream didnt taste great and the core reminded me of play doh! The brownie blondie one is quite nice though :) the caramel core helps to detract from the chocolate ice cream and theres loadss of cake pieces :)
    Happy WIAW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't mind the core as much as the chocolate ice cream itself, it was way too rich for me! Yeah I may have to try the Caramel one next time I'm in the mood for ice cream, which is rare. Happy WIAW to you too :D

      Delete
  3. I love batch cooking!! Right now I've been making big batches or hummus or salsa so that I can snack easy throughout the week :) Looks like some great eats here, happy WIAW :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm that sounds yum Sarah :D I love salsa, and even though I keep saying I am going to make my own I always buy shop brought salsa! Maybe it will be one of the recipes I make over summer. Do you have a recipe you would recommend?

      Delete
  4. Ben & Jerry's never ceases to amaze me with their flavors! Ha Ha. I cannot even remember the last time I eat B & Js!!! I do have one fond memory when I was about 5 years old though. Ohh the days when I could give a crap about my health. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I'm not usually an ice cream person, but the other day I was craving some and thought why not! But I was nervous to see the sugar and fat content per serving, which I tried desperately to stick to. Thanks for stopping by Gigi :D

      Delete