Tuesday 9 April 2013

What I've Been Eating Over The Easter Break!

Sorry about the sub-standard shots. There happens to be quite a few pics this week, as I have missed two weeks of WIAW. So they have built up on my phone and I am just going to let the pictures do the talking. It's not a full picture. It was break and there was some naughty treats/meals thrown in there that I didn't always picture, but hey it happens and I am slowly getting back to it this week so there are more veggie and fruit appearances in my daily diet.

Peas and Crayons
Thanks to Jenn for hosting =D






















On a final note! To get in the spring mood I painted my nails a coral colour. It was a favourite purchase of mine last spring, and I forgot how much I love the colour until it's on. It is one of those colours that looks good but different on everyone depending on your skin tone. Also as it fades it changes and the intensity dulls, making it more pinky than orange.





Have a happy Wednesday =D

10 comments:

  1. Hey Chloe. I'm Christina ;@). I've been reading your blog for some time and I really like it, especially your food pics. Sometimes I get hungry looking at them lol. Nice to see someone else working on their health and body. And keep going going, you have great dedication.

    ;@) Blessings, Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Christina =D Thank you for reading! Hopefully the food pics will get better over the next month now I have brought a better camera :D I try and hopefully this wall I've hit moves soon xox

      Delete
  2. Your fruit, especially the orange looks so good to me. My husband and I have been using them for snacks in the evening. So refreshing and satisfying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same =D I am trying to replace things like chocolate back with fruit again. I always forget how much I like eating the good stuff! Thanks for stopping by Frances :D

      Delete
  3. Wow, lots of good eats! Those strawberries look so fresh and pretty against that black plate. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were so sweet! I don't think they lasted more than a day =D Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Quite a great round-up of food! Looks like your Easter Break was tons of fun. Also, your nail color is perfect for spring. My mom's been bugging me to paint my nails, which I've vehemently opposed, but maybe this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't painted my nails in ages until last week, I was just leaving them natural. But as much as I love a break from painting my nails, I love experimenting with new colours. Thanks for stopping by :D

      Delete
  5. What a cute nail polish color. What is it!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Katie. It's the Rimmel 60 second and it's called "Instyle Coral" - No. 415. Thanks for stopping by :D

      Delete