Wednesday 15 May 2013

What I ate Wednesday?

Or this post should probably be called what I remembered to snap! It's been a crazy week of revision and it's hard to believe it's all over. What to do with the next 4 months now?


Peas and Crayons
Thanks to Jenn for hosting!


Well here's what I snapped!

Lunch: Wholewheat Pasta, Pasta Sauce + Cheese.
Study Snack: Greek Yoghurt w/ Chopped Nuts + 3 Pieces of Galaxy

Breakfast/Snack/Dinner: Bran Flakes, Chopped Nuts, Sultanas and Semi-Skim Milk.

Wholewheat Spaghetti, 2 Quorn Sausages, Pasta Sauce and Mushrooms w/ Red Onions.

Snack: 2 Oat Cakes with PB + Pear.

After Exam Treat: Glass of Red Wine.

Poppy Seed Crackers + Cheese.


Lunch/Dinner: Spaghetti Bolognese (Beef Mince), Wholewheat Spaghetti + Cheese.

Revision Snack: Gala Apple + Banana.



Well that's what I managed to snap this week :D

Hopefully now I'm finished Uni for the Year I can focus on baking and cooking from scratch again. I love to experiment with new recipes and ingredients.

So Hopefully next weeks WAIW will be full of them!

Happy Wednesday Everyone : D


12 comments:

  1. So jealous of that glass of red wine you had! I'm trying to not drink this month but red wine is my favourite so it is not always the easiest :)

    Well done on finishing your exams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Jan :D Yes, it's one of my faves also. But sadly I'm the only one out of my friends and family who will drink it!

      Delete
  2. I have weeks when I completely forget to take photos. This week is pretty good! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have them most weeks haha. You too Frances :D

      Delete
  3. Those poppy seed crackers look great. I just love poppy seeds :)

    And I think bananas and apples are basically the perfect snack if there ever was one!

    Congrats on being done at college for the year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You :D I know bananas are one of my favourite on the go snacks, and the poppy seed crackers are seriously addictive and delicious!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It was the perfect end to a busy week. Thanks for stopping by Sonja :D

      Delete
  5. Ooh yum everything looks really good; especially that pasta with quorn sausages, looks so satisfying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! But the only thing it was missing was cheese because I was out and too lazy to go get some :D

      Delete
  6. Poppy seed crackers sound fantastic! And boy oh boy do I miss quorn sausages: I've been able to find everything *BUT* over here in the US :( Also, that cereal combo is such a winner in my books, as is pb on oat cakes :) So much yumminess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? They are my favourites. I put them with everything :D

      Delete