Wednesday 29 May 2013

What Have I Been Eating Lately?

Lately, my eating has been weird. Weird in a trial and error way. I'm trying to find what foods trigger certain stomach problems and so I am trying to be more mindful of what I eat and the effects of it. I can't really spot any patterns yet, since it's just early days. But I definitely want to figure it out over the summer months. Over the weekend I ate slightly more than usual. Towards the end of last week especially I've been struggling to get up, which means I am eating later in the day. For me that's not a good thing. I like to eat early. So that's my goal for this week get up earlier.

For those wondering what earlier is! It's 9am. Lately, I've been getting up around 11 am and it's zapping me energy wise. Don't know how that works? But the earlier I get the up, usually means the better I'll feel. Any ways, the point is that it's has a knock on effect with my food and not in a good way.

Now I feel like I'm babbling on, so here's what I've been eating:


Porridge with Nutella
Tea!

New Obsession. 

New Night tTme Favourite.
Wholewheat Crackers with Cottage Cheese.

Boiled Eggs with Black Pepper and Ketchup.

HoneyNut Crunchy Cereal with Sunflower Seeds and Milk.

Quorn Sausages, A roll with light cheddar, mushrooms and red onions with Ketchup.

Sunday Dinner: Beef Mince Meat Fajitas with all the toppings.

Peas and Crayons
Happy WAIW : D


Hopefully my eating and sleeping form some kind of pattern now I'm no longer studying at Uni!

Happy Wednesday Everyone : D


6 comments:

  1. Those cherry passion tictacs need to be in my purse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha they are so addictive. They are sadly all gone now Sonja, I may need to get some more ;D

      Delete
  2. Yum porridge with nutella is such a good idea! Drool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the best ideas I've had in ages ;D I had it everyday for five days. It's safe to say I am an addict!

      Delete
  3. Food looks yummy! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete