Thanks to Kenlie for hosting :D
Ten Simple Questions
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Oh my god, I look as ill as I feel. I got back from holiday yesterday and now I feel terrible.
2. Do you prefer to pay for things with cash or plastic?
It depends if I have a budget for the week or not. If I have a budget I do draw cash out at an atm, but most of the time I just use a debit card and check my bank later.
3. What is one word that you use too often?
It would probably be a swear word. It's one of my worst habits, and when I am around my best friend I drop the word "dude" way too much.
4. Who is the last person outside of your family who said “I love you” to you?
Probably my best friend :-D
5. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone and mailed it?
Errm, probably never.
6. Have you ever been called upon for jury duty?
Never, no but I think it would be an experience to do it one day.
7. How many keys are on your key ring?
8. List two characteristics that you want to change about yourself.
My impatience of things in general and my self belief could be improved, but as I am getting older they are both characteristics that are naturally improving.
9. Do you bring your own shampoo and conditioner when you travel, or do you use what the hotel provides?
Always bring my own.
10. What is your birthstone? Do you like it?
I'm a Gemini which has Pearl as its birthstone, and of course I wouldn't mind owning some ;-D
Happy Monday Everyone :D