Monday 17 February 2014

It's Not Always Sunshine and Roses...

After having such a good run of success it's easy to forget the struggles. Hard times come to us all, and I guess I forgot how much I have struggled in my bid to get where I am. When you fall down it is easy to throw in the towel and drop everything one by one and give up. And the past few weeks have definitely tested me.

Bring your own sunshine
Source

At the moment life is testing me, and there are definitely days where I want to curl up into a ball and forget about the day. This has probably been indulged by my lie-ins and naps. Prolonging the start of the day and then needing a break from it. Why do the struggles bring on such lethargy and tiredness? And for no reason what-so-ever.

Sunshine quote via Carol's Country Sunshine on Facebook
Source

I think that it is time to pick myself up, learn from my past mistakes these last few weeks and get on with things.

I know I have been telling myself that every few days for the past couple of weeks. But I can't prolong this any more. I need to appreciate where I am, where I have been and where I am going. Because I have got a lot to be thankful for.

So today I am writing this post to remind myself and to remind anyone out there that we all have our struggles, but getting back up is always an option.

Final message...

Live and learn, break. Then pick yourself up and live on smiling because now you are healed, smarter, stronger, and wiser.
Source

Haha. Love this quote!

How do you make it through tough times?

What's your ultimate happy quote?


xoThanks for Readingxo

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, you hang in there. It sounds like you are doing just that and it's great you're recognizing that it's just temporary. Happiness is definitely a choice and sometimes a hard one to make, as silly as that sounds. It seems like you've got a great head on your shoulders and will definitely come shining through this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amee! Your comment has made my day :-)

      Delete