Thanks to Kenlie for hosting!
Yay food questions. I am writing this whilst eating a very tasty breakfast of ... Crunchy Peanut Butter on Wholemeal Toast w/ a mug of tea at my side. Absolute Bliss :D I have started eating PB again, after last month when I somehow managed to out PB myself. I know! Well I am definitely back on that saddle :D
1. What did you eat for dinner last night?
I ate Southern Fried Chicken Hot and Spicy Breast w/ a plate full of Salad, New Pots and a tad of Cheese (or a lot ;D). It was what I call "naughty" but delicious. But I am now out and have made the grown-up decision to not get any more. I think it will be a wise choice :D
2. If you could make one food calorie-free for the next year, What would you choose?
Whoa, that's a hard choice. Errm there are a lot of foods I'd like to make calorie free! Hmm... Chocolate, PB, ANYTHING sweet.
3. How often do you go to the grocery store?
Errm, it really depends. I am on a Uni student budget. So, what works best for me is popping in throughout the week when I need things. With my schedule this doesn't always happen usually I do two big shops.
4. Do you make a list before buying groceries?
I do try to look in the cupboard and write down on a list the essentials, but it normally just ends up being what catches my eye and what's on a good deal. But maybe I'll try again next Semester.
5. List three things that can always be found in your kitchen.
Wholemeal Flour, Milk, Bananas, A sweet spread of some kind and sauces (ketchup and mayo).
6. How often do you clean out your fridge?
Errm... well we did it when we first moved in in September and we did it this weekend! I know, we need to get better at this. We normally do one big clean every week but for some reason the fridge is always ignored and forgotten. But not anymore!
7. Do you ever use a slow cooker? If so, will you share a recipe?
I don't but I'd love to have a go :D
8. How often do you try new recipes?
I am the kind of person who sticks to what they know, but over the summer months when I have more time I tend to do a lot of experimenting then.
9. What is the most delicious meal(s) you make?
It's got to be a three-way toss up between; My Curry, Chilli and Fajitas! So, so yummy. I need to start making meals from scratch again. But it's the end of semester so I am way too busy!
10. Share at least one thing that is currently in your kitchen even though you don’t like it.
Hmm... I never really buy anything I am unsure of or think I may not like. But I do have spring rolls in the freezer from months ago when I was going through a phase and it's the same for the weetabix sitting in my cupboard.
Great questions this week! Enjoy your week everyone :D