Monday 18 March 2013

Friend Makin Mondays #5

wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg
Thanks as always to Kenlie for hosting :D

1. How old would you feel if you didn’t know how old you are?

I guess I have always felt older for my years. I am the eldest out of my siblings and I guess I think I am there mom at times! Only in a loving, protective kind of a way :D But people often tell me that I am older than my years - so I guess that confirms it. But I wouldn't want it any other way :D

2. Are you the kind of friend you’d want to have as a friend?  

Errm...that's a toughy! Sometimes I guess :D When I was younger I always wanted an identical twin to hang out with. I guess I always strive to treat people how I'd want to be treated.

3. Look back at the last year.  When did you feel most excited about something in your life?  

Towards the start/middle of last year I was really going through something internally and struggling, until basically I hit rock bottom. But I would say bouncing back from everything in December was definitely a highlight. Plus it was my favourite happy time of year Christmas!

4. Have you ever been with someone and not spoken a word, only to walk away thinking that was the best conversation ever?  

Definitely, I do that with my best friend all the time. It's great finding those people that you can hang out with, hardly say two words and yet still have the best of times :D

5. If you won 100 million dollars Monday, would you continue doing whatever you usually do on Tuesdays?

Hmm... I always say if I suddenly came into money I would stay as similar to how I am now as I could.  I'd share the money with my mom and so maybe I would take her out instead of going to my classes :D

6. What would you do differently if you knew no one would judge you?

Wow. That's an interesting question. I guess I'd be more out there! Does everyone know what I mean by that? Like I'd wear bolder colours, prints and completely speak my mind. It's not that I don't do that now but more "extreme" so to speak, taking things to another level. But it's something I am always working on! To not let others comments or judgements bother me :D

7. Share something you do differently than most people.

That's a toughy if I asked this question to the people around me who know me well the'd probably say something in a heartbeat! I don't actually have an answer for this question. I will ask others and if something comes up I'll let you guys know on my blog :D

8. What’s one thing that you really want to do that you’ve never done?

My immediate thought was do a sky-dive so I guess there we have it :D

9.  If you had to move out of state right now, where would you move?

I'm in England, the U.K! But if I had to move out of the country I would move somewhere warmer - Spain, France etc :D

10. What is the one thing that you’d like to change most about the world?

This answer could be really long, so I am going to choose one thing! Violence, I guess in my imaginary, fiction world there would be no wars? But I am a realist and accept how the world works and it's been working this way ever since.

Great questions this week Kenlie :D I enjoyed answering as always. Enjoy your Monday!

8 comments:

  1. I want to sky dive, too! But I don't like the idea of doing one of those pay-to-sky-dive things where I'm strapped to someone else and using rented equipment. If I ever do it I want to like, take the classes and learn to do it by myself. With my own equipment. That I KNOW will work, haha.

    I answered Kenlie's questions, too. They were particularly fun to answer this week: http://delightfullyshrinking.com/2013/03/friend-makin-monday-pondering-personal-thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't thought about it in that much depth yet, but I don't trust myself yet I wouldn't want to put my life in anyone else's hands like that either. So I have reached my first conundrum :D Thanks for stopping by Amy!

      Delete
  2. Came by from FMM. I like your answer to number 10, the world would be a better place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wanted an identical twin too! I was obsessed. The Parent Trap was my favourite movie and Mary-Kate and Ashley were my favourite actors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same I won't admit how many times I have seen The Parent Trap or their movies. I used to have them all! Thanks for stopping by :D

      Delete
  4. Hiya! Stopping by from FMM. I totally agree with number 6! I couldn't answer number 7 either. These were some pretty intense questions this week! My blog is at laurarunsalatte.com if you want to stop by :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I couldn't think of one until I read on someone else's that they put a dash through their sevens, which I do occasionally :D Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete