Thursday 7 November 2013

Lately I have been writing posts and not posting. I must have started and left twelve posts by now! Some are saved as drafts and some have already been deleted - even link-up posts.

I don't like the fact that I am withholding posts for one reason or another is right, and so I am going to set myself the task of posting once a day for the next week. These posts will be about whatever springs to mind at the time of writing the post and I will publish without edits. Scary for someone who re-reads their posts and edits every time, but a goal I am willing to succeed at.

I haven't weighed in in a couple of weeks, deliberately? Yes and No.

I have been wanting to know, but I feel I am going through one of those times in life where the scale can do no good - no matter what the number back flashes!

So instead I have just being trying to work on my eating and workouts. As for me they often go hand in hand things haven't been going too badly. But there's always room for improvement in and that's what I intend to do over the next few weeks, and hopefully right up until Christmas. Small changes only.

Things like more fluids, more exercise, more fresh air, less sugar and saturated fats. The basics that everyone is always trying to change and improve. But I could do with cutting down before Christmas happens.

I love this time of year, and I like to enjoy myself. There's more treats and more alcohol etc, which means I should attempt to tackle and challenge myself now.

So that's it for me. Enjoy your Thursday night.

And

xoThanks for Readingxo

No comments:

Post a Comment