Monday 11 November 2013

My Sleepy Weekend Highlights

Happy MIMM everyone :-D And thanks to Katie as always.

My weekend involved a lot of naps, a blanket and a laptop. I literally hibernated this weekend.

I had to leave to go to work on Saturday morning and on Sunday I left to go to the library. But that was all. I had no plans and for once I was grateful of that fact. But I woke up this morning even more tired than I went into it, so I guess I sort of lost a battle there.

Since I have a lot to get on with this morning I will just show you the photos of my Sunday.

Here's breakfast I tried my porridge with some Strawberry Jam yesterday and it was delicious. Don't get me wrong it doesn't beat Nutella in my opinion.

And then I got ready. I decided to do my hair and put on some make-up because all week I had been in sweats with matching sweaty hair and skin. I love the gym, but I hate constantly being in sweats. Though I'm kind-of-loving the excuse haha

And then this was my view for the next few hours!



I actually left earlier than intended and this was the reason for my departure. I was getting really hungry and decided to go home and make a pasta dish full of everything in my fridge - minus milk and eggs. But I am now getting sick of Pasta. I need meat and soon.

I tried this, and the verdict is - it was good but not good enough to repurchase.

And now I am sipping on this sample I got through the post, and the verdict is this is super gooood! Definitely want to repurchase this baby. When I get take-out coffee I usually have a caramel latte and this definitely hits that spot.

How was your weekend? Was it busy or sleepy like mine?

Can anyone reccommend any good autumn/winter lipsticks? I love the one I am wearing in the above picture but I want another. Because you can never have too many lipsticks right?


xoThanks for Readingxo

No comments:

Post a Comment