Sunday 10 November 2013

Let's Set Some Goals Shall We?!

I feel as though this time of year is the time of year that I am always setting goals. The Christmas season is fast approaching and I always figure trying to eat healthier and more balanced now can only be better for you once the holidays and festivities are over.

Damn that was a long sentence... but since there are no take backs, I guess I'll just have to carry on.

So like I was saying it's that time of year, and as I am currently sitting here feeling a little too bloated for my liking, now's a good enough time than any to put fingers to keyboard and type.

I haven't really planned any goals out so I am just living in the moment and writing what comes to my head. My goals for once aren't going to be number based. In regards to weight I want to lose anyways. They will be targeted at the food I am eating and the exercise I want to get in.

Enough with the babbling so here goes.

I think there should be some main goals and habits that I focus on.

One - Portion Control. This has been a hit and miss lately. Some days I am not hungry at all and I have to force myself to eat something to keep my energy levels up. But then some days I can eat for England, and it's not always like I'm wolfing down chocolate - sometimes it's fruit too.

Two - Eat Less Carbs and More Meat and Veggies for Main Meals. My main meals have been getting more carby later and I need to go food shopping to ensure this doesn't become a habit. Being uncomfortably bloated is not something I want to become a common thing.

Three - Start doing more Weight and Strength Training. This just needs to become a thing. I have become so complacent when it comes to strength training like sit-ups etc and training with weights also. My cardio exercise has improved through the gym, but my strength isn't exactly at an all time high at the moment.

I think that's a good number of goals to be getting of with for now, and maybe I'll give weekly updates etc on how I've been getting on when it comes to achieving these things. These are the main things I feel that if and when I improve on them that I'll be feeling much better. More physically than anything because I have been feeling quite lethargic recently.

Anyways, there are my goals.

Do you have any current goals?

xoThanks for Readingxo

No comments:

Post a Comment