Tuesday 1 October 2013

It's A New Month: Goals, Past-Wallowing, and Pizza

It's October and I think it's time to get my bum back into gear. I have pretty much spent the past two months , (August in particular) procrastinating beyond belief.

I am still saying to myself 'but it was going so well' in my head, and really that should have stopped come September. I wallowed in my past achievements and recent failures as a human being and then I should really have got on with it. But no, the wallowing followed me into September, but that is where it ends. October should be a good month, certainly it's going to be a busy month, but I am hoping for a successful one.

Goals are going to be made weekly, depending on what I feel that I need to work on.

So Goals for the rest of the week are as follows:

* Make sure most snacks are fruit or veggies.

*Add as little sugar to drinks as possible. (Includes Flavours in coffee and Honey in Tea)

*Keep portions small.

Now yesterday was one of my house mates birthday, and so tonight she wants to celebrate with pizza from Dominoes. Admittedly though, after a night-out two weeks ago I had some pizza and it was so tasty. I have learned over the years to look forward to nights like those and not to resent them like I have done in the past. So tomorrow knowing full well that I will be partaking in pizza, I will just minimise tomorrows overall damage and be mindful of what I am putting in my mouth etc.

No biggy, just pizza!


*Recycled Photos

It's not like I haven't had it before and it's not like I won't have it again in the future.

Hmm...that picture makes me hungry, but since I am writing this yesterday and it's late - I need to stop drooling and get to bed. I am hoping the sleep fairies come to visit early tonight. Last night (by which I mean Sunday) was terrible because I was struggling to breathe, and if I can't breathe I can't sleep  - end of!

But I am armed with my Hall's (sadly out of soothers for my throat), and ready to get some rest since I am up early tomorrow for a lecture about my Dissertation, which is too important to miss and I am hoping quite useful!

                                         Halls Sugar Free Drops, Mountain Menthol, 25-Count Drops (Pack of 12) by Halls. $25.66. Sugar Free Cough Suppressant Drops Temporarily relieves a cough due to a cold.

Happy New Month guys, I hope the month treats you well :-D


How often do you make goals?

Has anyone tried making that cauliflower pizza base Pizza? I want to try it and I am looking for a good recipe.

xoThanks for Readingxo

No comments:

Post a Comment