Here we go...
1. If you had something in your teeth would you want someone to tell you, or would you prefer to figure it out on your own?
Tell me, Tell me, Tell me!
2. If you had to listen to one song on repeat all day today, which song would you choose?
Well, since I am going to see The Arctic Monkeys on Thursday night I am going to pick one of their songs - 'Mardy Bum'.
3. If you could trade places with someone famous, with whom would you trade?
Hmm, it would have to be a singer so that I could be able to sing for the day, so I am going to choose, Beyonce?! Yeah, she'll do, haha.
4. If you could speak another language fluently, which one would you speak?
I'd like to speak German better than I already do, but an entirely new language would have to be French or Italian.
5. If you could read one person’s mind right now whose would you choose?
Haha...I am keeping that one a secret!
6. If you were forced to go back in time, which period of your life would you choose?
1920's just for the fashion!
7. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
Supernatural, I'd probably get killed off though, or not with the help of Sam and Dean. As I've been typing this I would be greedy (as always). I've decided that I'd spend half the month in Supernatural and half the month in Gilmore Girls.
8. If you had to give up twitter or Facebook, which would you choose?
Twitter because I use Facebook to keep in contact with my family + the pictures!
9. If you could have a present today, what would you want?
The gift of being completely healthy, no issues medically whatsoever and to eat as much as I wanted and whatever I wanted without getting sick and being in pain.
10. If you had to choose between celebrating Halloween or Christmas, which would you choose?
Don't remotely like Halloween, so you all know where this is going because I absolutely adore Christmas. But I am looking forward to Bonfire night (which will happen over the weekend here in the UK), Can't wait for the Fireworks :D
Thanks Kenlie for hosting, you're a star!