Friday 1 February 2013

February Goals

I'm making the concious decision to make February Goals. My January Goals were a bit muddled, but there were also a lot of deadlines in the middle of the month that left me swamped and sleep deprived.
I've decided to separate my goals into three categories; Eating Goals, Exercise Goals and General Goals.
Here we go.

Eating Goals:

  • Eat 90-95% healthy natural foods (clean eating majority with a treat every now and again).
  • Drink plenty of fluids (I'm ok when it comes to eating, but I tend to neglect fluids).
  • Don't eat after 7pm (lately I've been snacking, but this means I'm not ready for my breakfast when I wake).
  • Control portion sizes.
Exercise Goals:
  • Complete 3 exercise videos a week (I have the collection).
  • Lift weights twice a week (I'll probably begin slow assess my capability then go from there).
  • Do yoga at least twice a week (I used to love it, so hopefully that love returns).
My goal for both is to track as much as I can.

We'll see how I get on. I'm thinking short daily updates.

Anybody else have any February goals?  



No comments:

Post a Comment