I've decided to separate my goals into three categories; Eating Goals, Exercise Goals and General Goals.
Here we go.
- Eat 90-95% healthy natural foods (clean eating majority with a treat every now and again).
- Drink plenty of fluids (I'm ok when it comes to eating, but I tend to neglect fluids).
- Don't eat after 7pm (lately I've been snacking, but this means I'm not ready for my breakfast when I wake).
- Control portion sizes.
- Complete 3 exercise videos a week (I have the collection).
- Lift weights twice a week (I'll probably begin slow assess my capability then go from there).
- Do yoga at least twice a week (I used to love it, so hopefully that love returns).
We'll see how I get on. I'm thinking short daily updates.
Anybody else have any February goals?