Thursday 28 February 2013

March Goals - Last Day of The Month!

Can't believe how fast this month has gone! Yes, there were only 28 days, but it flew by. Not that I am complaining I like to get Jan and Feb out of the way. I am definitely more of a summer person, even though my favourite holiday is Christmas and everything that surrounds it.

I have a feeling that this next month is going to go by just as quick. With classes, assignments and work the month will fly by. I'm hoping it flies by to March 22nd in particular! I break up on the 21st technically, but I have a late class and so I can't leave until the next day. I can't wait for my mommy to come pick me up, I'd leave right now if I could. Don't get me wrong I love where I am, but it's definitely time to go home where I can scrap the civilisation and niceties so to speak. I don't know if anyone here has ever lived with people outside of your family and closest friends? But it's tough!

:-)
This is what I have felt like saying all week :D

By scrapping civilisation and niceties, I mean the falseness you have to have around people who don't know you as well as say, your mom or best friend or siblings do. These are the people who you can't say "eff you" too and them understand that your just having a bad day and so don't want to go through the civilised sh*t you usually go through. Yep. As you can tell it's getting too me, which is why I am having some ME time. Over the last few days I have kept to myself, as the saying goes "You have nothing nice to say? Well don't say it!". I remember my mom saying this as a kid and it has always stuck with me.

Wish you got to know me better?
I think this one is true for most people, isn't it?
Nothing nice to say, don't say it at all!
So true! I always try to think before I speak.

I am one of these people who knows when they are in a bad mood and so keeps to themselves. If I was at home this wouldn't be a problem! I'd announce I was in a pissy mood and be done with it. Some people can't handle that, hence the niceties.

overthinking.
This is what I am doing at the moment!

G-d that feels good to get it out of my system!

When I'm emotional I always write about it. It distresses me. It's better out than in right? How do you guys cope when things build up and you feel like you are going to explode?


A new month to me signifies a new start, with new goals. I have been thinking about these goals ever since Friend Makin Monday, when Kenlie asked us the question of what March's goals would be.

And this what I have came up with:

Eating Goals:


  1. Eat more Veg, Fruit and Salad.
  2. Less processed, More clean.
  3. Be aware of what you're putting into your mouth. Is it because of hunger?
  4. Continue to portion size meals and foods.
  5. Drink more water/squash.

Good Reminder for me!
Found this quote and it rings so true.


Exercise Goals:

  1. Go for walks.
  2. Do exercise Dvd's.
  3. Yoga.
  4. Strength/Weight Training.
  5. Swimming.

.
At the moment if I am honest I am lacking the motivation. Once, I have found it hopefully Habit will be formed!

Last months goals, were the first time I'd written down goals to be accountable for in a while. I always have goals in my head or written down in my journal, but I felt putting them on here made me want to be more accountable and report back. And it was in many ways :D I did better on the food goals compared to the exercise goals, but that is always the case with me. I am aware of this! So, this month I am going to prioritise exercise. I am aware this next month will be busy but as long as I do one of the activities everyday it means I am getting more active and progress is being made! One a day seems doable. I realised this week that I can't do a set-up and stick to it, it was just making me stress and I wasn't getting to it anyways, which is not what I want. That's not progress!

So, I have decided as long as one gets done each day I will be satisfied. It's about working them into my schedule, not the other way around because that's not achievable. And I want this process to be successful and progress made.


This month I got back to "serious" tracking, but I guess there's always room for improvement right? But for now I am tracking and I am glad I decided to revert back to my old ways.

Do you make goals each month or goals in general?

How do you vent emotionally?

Happy Last Day of the Month Everyone! I'll speak to you next month ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment