Wednesday 27 February 2013

What I've been eating lately?

First of all Congratulations to Jenn. I hope she begins to feel better soon.

Peas and Crayons

At the moment I am trying to incorporate fresh, clean, whole foods into my diet at every chance. My diet is not by any means completely clean and sometimes a piece of fruit just won't cut it and I need something like chocolate to satisfy the craving. Lately, I have been eating the dark two-finger Kit-Kat's I picked up last week, to satisfy  my craving and this has been enough.

I know it's veggie month, something I usually neglect to eat, just because I prefer Salad's and Fruits. So lately I have been adding them to omelettes, pasta and sauce meals etc and it has been going well.

Southern Fried Chicken, Side Salad, Light Mature Cheddar and Wholewheat  Pitta.

Two Egg, Cheese and Mushroom Base of Omelette.

Country Mix Vegetables.

Final Product.

Wholewheat Pasta, Country Mix Veg, Button Mushrooms, 2 Quorn Sausages and Cheese.

Bitesize Shredded Wheat, Chopped Nuts, Med Banana & Cup of Tea.


Sorry for the shortness of post I am extremely busy today. I have a deadline! So I best get on with that.

Happy Wednesday Everyone :D


No comments:

Post a Comment