Wednesday 13 February 2013

What I've Been Eating Lately

I know it's veggie month, so I've tried hard this week to incorporate them into my meals. Not every meal, but I've definitely improved on last weeks veggie intake.

Thanks to Jenn for hosting the link up.

Peas and Crayons

I'm getting good at this whole remembering to take photos business. Not exactly good images, as it's easier and more convenient to snap pictures on my phone than my camera.

Here goes:



Chilli with lots of different veggies.

Breakfast Bagel with 2 Boiled Eggs.

Breakfast Biscuits with Greek Yoghurt.

Sautéed Veggies for Pasta.

Wholewheat Pasta.

Pasta Sauce.

Pasta, Veggies and Sauce.


American style pancakes with a banana and Nutella.

Snack: Cheese, Salad and Coleslaw.


Another Random Salad Bowl. Pork Steak, Salad, Spicy Mexican Rice and Coleslaw.

Biscuits smothered in Nutella and a Banana.

Veggies with leftover pasta sauce and pasta.


Pasta and Veggies.


Loving Banana's again.

2 Egg Omelette with Broccoli and Light Cheddar.

Omelette! Was tasty.




Rose Wine to go with our Pancakes!


Pancake day Pancakes with Nutella.




 I think I still need more Veggies and Fruit in general in my diet, but definitely not a bad start.

I had far too much Nutella this week. I never liked it all that much until Christmas. Now I'm addicted. So next week I will limit myself.

Have a happy Wednesday :D










No comments:

Post a Comment