Thursday 12 September 2013

Time For A Change

And whilst I am writing this post I am singing 'Changes by Ozzy Osbourne and Kelly Osbourne' in my head. Catchy. Anyways like the title says, I am feeling a change coming on. Nothing too dramatic for this blog, it's just the title of the blog really that I am keen to change! I picked the title for this blog a year and a half ago now, and a lot as changed. I only really started using this blog as a writing outlet at the beginning of the year, and as I have got more and more into it things that I used to like no longer serve the purpose they had. This includes the title!

It's also time for an added change. I find myself lately wanting to write posts that wouldn't necessarily go with the theme of this blog. Yes, this blog is all about my life, but it's mainly about; Health, Food, Cooking, Baking, Fitness, Exercise and what not. And that's the category they fall into, because that's the sort of things I started off writing about and I still love to write about! But I find myself wanting to write a post about the new shoes that I brought, or the new make-up that I have been trying out, and although I guess I could integrate those kind of posts into this blog I have made a clear decision to start a second blog where I can write about all of that. Don't know when that will be up and running yet, and I have probably picked the worst time of year to make that decision (it being the beginning of the school year and everything!) But it's what I want to do and are determined to do and so there you have it.

I have also decided that I want to have a crack at making YouTube videos that will all be linked to both blogs in content. I am excited by these up and coming personal projects, and I just hope I haven't overloaded myself too much!

This blog has been a massive help to my anxiety, and my road to recovery if you will. When I started CBT at the beginning of the year, I wouldn't have guessed where the next nine months would take me and I wouldn't have guessed this is where I would be. And I definitely wouldn't have guessed that my head would be in such a good place.

Sure I still suffer from anxiety, and in particular social anxiety. Maybe that fact will never change, but the difference is that I now have a hold on the situation, and have all the tools to help manage my problems. And you guys have no idea how much this blog and your views and comments help me to overcome that. 

Here's to change. Hope you all are well!

And...

xoThanks for Readingxo

Have you ever had any type of therapy for whatever reason, and what are the things you do to cope with your problems?

How many blogs do you have? and Do you write about different things on each, or stick to one where you talk about all things?

Anyone else suffer from Social Anxiety? How do you cope?

Let me know, I would really love your feedback on the subject!

No comments:

Post a Comment