Monday 26 August 2013

Bank Holiday

First of all, Happy MIMM guys!

Over here in the U.K it's a bank holiday. So, I will probably just be having a chilled day. Who knows where the day will lead. Not too many plans, but I will have to ask my mom what we are upto, because usually we do do something on bank holidays.

When I am working they will probably mean more and be a bigger deal. But at the moment it's just another day. I am sure that will change come next year! Meh...but for now I am just going to recap about my weekend, which I enjoyed but I got so caught up in having a good time I didn't even think about taking photos! So apologies for that, but most of my weekend was spent studying, anyways, so I think we all know what that looks like. It was boring but necessary and I got done some of what I wanted to get done. So, yeah.

But my weekend was spent at a friends, back over near my uni town and we just hung out and I met knew people and generally had a really good time. It was low key but just what I needed. Some girly company and some of my favourite alcohol and take out! Just what the doctor had ordered, because I have been feeling meh and not as motivated as I have been throughout the summer. Ehh... everyone has there ups and downs, its natural and that's what I try and tell myself.

Not really been feeling my best, but I know what I can do to get me there and as I keep saying at the the moment I feel like I am just floating. Not super strict, but I am also not sinking. Anyways, I drove both there and back on the motorway (freeway), by myself and so that was definitely another learning experience.

But heres what I want to focus on this week is as follows:
1. Eating better (no takeout and limited junk).
2. Enjoying life and the little things in life especially.
3. Getting my sweat on! Pack in as much as I can and do what I want, as long as I am moving.
4. Job search - apply for as many jobs as possible. I "will" get one!
5. Get some work done towards my uni assignments.

Before I go and get on with my day, here's some of my favourite and uplifting quotes!

uplifting quotes
Source

Life isn’t always easy. No matter how positive you are, how many smiles you spread, or how many uplifting quotes you share there will always be what seems to be just an down-and-out bad day. But, from those bad days you’ll come to learn, love, and appreciate even more the best days of your life.
Source

Kurt Vonnegut
Source

I think that's enough to be getting on with for now :-D Thanks to our lovely Host, Katie, go check her out if you haven't already!

xo Thanks for Reading xo

No comments:

Post a Comment