Questions and Answers
Thanks to Kenlie for Hosting :-D
1. What is a typical weekday like for you?
At the moment I have to make up my own schedule, which for me isn't all that good. I am someone who likes a schedule and who likes to make plans. So, I am definitely both looking forward to my new Uni schedule when I go back in a few weeks. But a typical at Uni schedule for me is; go to mandatory classes, make appointments with lecturers, run errands and spend time with friends whilst managing my homework!
In a way I can't wait for next year, when I become an official adult thrust into the world of work, but on the other hand it is all happening so quick and I just know that I'll soon be graduating *scary thoughts*.
2. Name one song that never fails to make you happy and one song that you always listen to when you’re sad.
Hmm... I seem to always smile when 'Bruises' by Train comes on. I love that song. And a song that I listen to when I am sad... strangely enough growing up it was either 'Eminem' or my favourite songs from 'Musicals'. I realise that that's a strange mixture.
3. Did you watch the VMA’s last night?
No, but I usually catch award shows like that on repeat or catch up, because some bits never fail to make me cringe, especially the presenters.
4. Share at least two that you possess.
I'm quite a good cook when I put the effort in! I just get lazy when it comes down to it, but I do hope to start "properly" cooking again and sharing the recipes and my attempts on this blog.
And a second one...I like to think I am good at sport. I have always been competitive and competed regularly at school.
5. Share one thing that you wish you had the confidence to do.
Start a YouTube channel. I have really been considering this as another creative outlet lately!
6. Tell us about one insecurity that people might be surprised that you have.
Well... I am really insecure about talking in front of a group of people. Mainly because in my head I think they are judging me and laughing at me, but that's mainly my 'social anxiety' issues!
7. If you could be the CEO of any company, which one would you choose to lead?
It would probably have to be either a publishing company, a magazine or a fashion company. Wow that took me no time to answer!
8. List at least three hobbies that make you happy.
*Running + Walking.
9. Is there someone in your life that you wish you could say “I love you” to?
10. Share one cool thing that happened over the weekend.
I spent some time hanging out and meeting new people, and nowadays I feel like that's something I can do that's actually very cool. Because a year ago that probably wouldn't have happened.
xo Thanks for Reading xo