Tuesday 2 July 2013

Daily #5 (Day in the Life)

Fit
Source

I definitely think I have noticed and remembered this a lot lately. I keep reminding myself that I have made progress in many ways than one. My diets still not perfect, but it will probably never be or I'll never be a hundred percent happy with my decisions. Who knows! But I have been trying to work out regularly and I have a great example of that today in fact.

Today I woke up with a terrible stomach and I was definitely not feeling a hundred percent. But I was determined to get a workout in today. Like a good solid workout where I pushed myself and had sweat dripping, but I fancied doing a workout dvd instead of the treadmill. And so I ended up choosing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and doing Level 2, which I have never done before. The verdict is good! I know level 1 of the 30 Day Shred off by heart so it was nice to have a change and I guess time also. But I had a couple of Jaffa Cakes before hand because I was starving and it was 10:30, so I needed some sugar energy. But I am not normally one to eat before a workout, not straight before anyways and especially not in the mornings. I know I do this for a reason, but I knew it would be then or never to workout today. The bottom line is that even though I didn't feel my best physicallly, mentally I was so strong which allowed me to push through it. It's such a small victory but I hope I look back on it in weeks to come as some sort of defining moment :-D

Daily Eats: 01/07


Pre-Workout Snack: Jaffa Cakes.

Latest Breakfast Fad.

Dinner: Chicken + Cabbage and Carrot Leftovers on Cobs + Black Pepper. + Crisps.

I was clearly hungry by the time dinner rolled around after getting my hair done. Most Random dinner in ages, but definitely hit the sp

Had mango as my after dinner sweet treat. Delicious. And I may of had 2 unsweetened cappuccinos for another nigh-time treat. Delicious once again, hit the spot once again.


Daily Exercise: 01/07

+Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred - Level 2
+12 Minutes of Yogazone Flexibility Vid

And on to the next. Fingers Crossed :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment