1. Have you ever met anyone online before meeting them in person?
No, I have never met anyone in that way. But I guess I am definitely open to it!
2. What is your opinion on social media’s impact on our society? Does it make life better or worse?
Hmm... I think my answer to this differs depending on what day you ask me. For me social media has definitely had its ups and downs, but only because of what happens also in real life. That people always want to spoil other peoples life's and other peoples fun, which just angers me beyond belief because I wouldn't dream of doing to anyone else what happened to me (I got hacked and threatened).
3. Do you believe that it’s possible to fall in love with someone that you’ve never met in person?
This is a hard one. I guess you need some kind of prove that this has happened to you, or that you've seen it happen to someone you know. I can't account or recount for either. But I guess you may fall for the idea of someone before you get to see if you feel the same way once meeting them in real life.
4. Do you prefer to shop in stores or online?
No, definitely not. For me nothing beats actually going to a mall or a high-street and actually shopping. It drives me insane when I have to order things online, especially clothes and shoes. Because if you have to pay up front and then they don't fit it's annoying. I am a big believer in trying before you buy and with online shopping you just don't get that. I am a store girl for sure, but it doesn't mean I don't occasionally purchase online. Usually because I don't have any other choice.
5. What blogging platform do you use? (WordPress, Blogger, something else?)
I do use blogger, because I am not a whizz and I find it easier than wordpress but who knows in the future I could switch!
6. Have you ever blogged for another site? Would you?
I haven't but I would definitely love to in the forseeing future.
7. Do you use services like Netflix and Hulu?
I don't at the moment but during term time I definitely umm and arr about it. I guess it would be nice, maybe next term!
8. Would you prefer to get blog comments or to interact on twitter?
Blog comments for sure. I rarely use my twitter, which I keep meaning to change. I use facebook personally but although I like to use twitter I prefer following others, rather than tweeting myself.
9. Do you prefer to read books or e-books?
I have read a couple of e-books in the past, but I definitely prefer to have an actual physical book to read. Nothing beats that smell of a new book (or magazine, or textbook) either!
10. Share at least one experience that you would not have had without being a blog author.
I'm not sure, but I know that sometimes this little old blog is the only thing that keeps me sane and trucking along.
Well, I guess there we go for another week. I will hopefully get around to everyone elses this week.
Have a great start to the week :-D